× Technical Discussions

Feel Like An A$$

• k-townguy
  • Chief Petty Officer 1st Class
  • Mechanic
More
4 years 9 months ago #2739 by k-townguy
k-townguy replied the topic: Feel Like An A$$
That would be great, maybe someday i may make it there but my new career doesn't allow for summer vacations anymore (marine mechanic). But who knows what the future holds. You never know, i may just win the lottomax :). Dave, we will see what we can do for a long weekend this summer. Would love to transient there for a day or two.

1985 Bayliner 2150 Ciera Sunbridge
VP AQ 125A/270

"FOUR PLAY'N"
Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough to do it right the second time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David
  • David's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admiral - Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #2742 by David
David replied the topic: Feel Like An A$$

dmcb wrote: If you guys can find a way to make it to the North Channel I think I am as good a guide as you will find.
50 years of boating that area.
continuouswave.com/north-channel/cruise.html
Don't let the low water worry you. I can keep you out of trouble.
I won't be on line or have a phone from Early June until Mid Sept. but if you find you can make it, use Cruisers Net. www.lcyc.ca/cruisers-net
Email Roy and tell him you have a message for Shannon (our boat name) This is available during July and August only. I listen and report in almost every day.
It is a great service for boaters in the area. We get local and international news and are able to send messages to other boaters and receive them.

Thanks Doug ! I dont know if we can make it this summer but if we can I will definatly contact you. If not this summer next year for sure. Maybe by then I will have a 3880 and can go in style. :)

David
1990 Sunray Infinity
Twin 5.7 Cobra's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: kingstonal
Time to create page: 0.760 seconds