× Technical Discussions

Underwater Lighting - Drainplug mounted LED light

• TnaMarine
  • TnaMarine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #391 by TnaMarine
TnaMarine created the topic: Underwater Lighting - Drainplug mounted LED light
Hey Guys and Gals,

We are supplying an underwater lighting solution that is a direct fit into your existing 1/2" NPT drain plug housing on your vessel. Simply remove your brass plug and replace it with the lighting unit , connect to 12V power inside your boat and your have an instant 720+ Lumens of Underwater Light !! They are available in Blue White and Green. Construction is 316L Stainless steel housing with a shatterproof lens , They draw less than 1 Amp of power. We would love to offer you guys all a discounted price on the unit as members of the Canadian BOC ! I'll attach a few pics of the unit from our booth at the Vancouver BC boat show that has just passed.Let me know if you have any technical questions on the unit. Regular MSRP on the unit is $229.95 - I will run a special at $169.95 for any CBOC member until the end of March.

www.tnamarine.com/
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by David. Reason: Added Website URL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #392 by David
David replied the topic: Re: Underwater Lighting - Drainplug mounted LED light
Nice looking lights I like the idea of not having to drill holes. Is there a gasket or sealant required when you screw the light in?

David
1990 Sunray Infinity
Twin 5.7 Cobra's

• TnaMarine
  • TnaMarine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago #393 by TnaMarine
TnaMarine replied the topic: Re: Underwater Lighting - Drainplug mounted LED light
There is nothing required as the thread is 1/2" tapered NPT. If you plan on leaving the unit in and mooring your boat a bit of teflon tape wouldn't hurt :)

More
5 years 10 months ago #394 by David
David replied the topic: Re: Underwater Lighting - Drainplug mounted LED light
Excellent I will have to look at one for my boat. You can never have enough underwater lights :woohoo:

David
1990 Sunray Infinity
Twin 5.7 Cobra's

• HermanBryand
  • Visitor
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #1345 by HermanBryand
HermanBryand replied the topic: Re: Underwater Lighting - Drainplug mounted LED light
I have a room that is roughly 25 feet around and I am looking for an 12v led spotlight rope light to go around it blue led strip . It is going to be placed in the crown molding at the top of my room. I already have a rope light in, but a section went out and it is not LED Bulbs . Any Ideas?
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by HermanBryand.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: kingstonal
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds