Pleasure to be here!

• Zoomie
  • Zoomie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Able Seaman
More
11 months 1 week ago #6825 by Zoomie
Zoomie replied the topic: Pleasure to be here!
Thanks Al, yes, I am a member of the Loop Association...lots of good info there for sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #6829 by David
David replied the topic: Pleasure to be here!
How long do you think it will take you to do the Loop ? I have often wondered on what kind of a budget you would need for that type of adventure.

David
1990 Sunray Infinity
Twin 5.7 Cobra's

More
11 months 1 week ago #6832 by kingstonal
kingstonal replied the topic: Pleasure to be here!
That great. I had a visit from my nephew yesterday, from Glovertown, Leon Dowden, up to Ottawa for the weekend and came to Kingston for a visit. I asked him if he new you and he said yes. Small world. I am married to Kim Dowden which is Ford sister, from glovertown shipyard. Coming home for a visit in sept, for s wedding. Will have to have a coffee and a chat about boats.

al stuckless

• Zoomie
  • Zoomie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Able Seaman
More
11 months 1 week ago #6833 by Zoomie
Zoomie replied the topic: Pleasure to be here!
Small world indeed Al. I would imagine Leon would have had a fairly inquisitive look on his face when you mentioned my name. Great young fellow, and had a very steep learning curve after Fords tragic departure. I worked with him on some strategy stuff a over the past couple of years. I think there is some good opportunity for him in the not too distant future. I think we will see him with a decent trawler some day in the future!

More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #6834 by kingstonal
kingstonal replied the topic: Pleasure to be here!
He said he new you, and said you had a nice boat. We talked about boats a lot. Has like my self we both like nordhavins trawlers. He is a great young fellow.Ford was a great guy, I never new him that well because I never spent too much time in glovertown.Jim, fords brother is also a great guy.

al stuckless
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by kingstonal.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds