Bayliner Owners Club on Facebook and Twitter (11 Jun 2018)

Bayliner Owners Club is fast becoming the most Active Bayliner Site on the Internet !
To date our Facebook Group has over 927 ACTIVE Members, 1.3K Posts, 7.3K Comments and 13.6K Reactions - www.facebook.com/groups/BaylinerOwnersClub/ Lots of Information and daily posts from members just like you !
OurTwitter Feed has 19.2K Tweets and 1.2K Followers twitter.com/baylinerowners

× Technical Discussions

Product test article: Efoy

• kathygillispickles
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #2593 by kathygillispickles
Replied by kathygillispickles on topic Product test article: Efoy
Thanks for the Karma boost Roel (I have to confess I don't know what the Karma thing on the forum is about).

Insulation mat? I am curious about that. Do tell.

We were in a very large and popular anchorage in Desolation Sound a few years ago (Prideaux Haven) and our 33' boat was one of the smallest vessels there :blink: . One day a large older vessel, was running his Honda for several hours. When he shut it off, there was a very large and loud cheer from the surrounding vessels :S Personally I thought the cheer was a bit rude (should also mention that about 90% of the boats were American), but that is the mind set in these parts regarding portable generators.

If the efoy works out we plan to install a freezer for trip to more isolated areas, where places to get supplies are few and far between. My husband also want to get rid of out current outboard for the dinghy (which is heavy and too much hp) and get an electric motor (torqueedo) and we need to be able to recharge it's battery pack. Much to our 14 year old son's dismay our dinghy (Walker Bay rigid hull, photo attached) does not have a planing hull so the torqueedo will do the job with little or no noise and no exhaust.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Roel Jansen
  • Visitor
5 years 3 months ago #2594 by Roel Jansen
Replied by Roel Jansen on topic Product test article: Efoy
Hallo Kathy. The insolation mat is just a sound isolation mat used often to reduce sound on the inside of engine rooms or covers. At the moment Iam a little bit in a hurry as within an hour we are leaving for the airport for our I think 17 th Ski Holiday in Vail Co. Darn thing is you have to be present 3 hours before leaving. Airport is about 20 minutes away by Car.
So now I must stop all electricity :) and prepare to leave the house! BYW that electric outboard is top of the bill an all over test winner over here! Nice picture of the sail boot too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: kingstonal
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds