Bayliner Owners Club on Facebook and Twitter (18 Feb 2018)

Over 440 members and growing on our Facebook Group - www.facebook.com/groups/BaylinerOwnersClub/
Lots of Information and daily posts from members just like you !
Your can also join our 1,235 members on Twitter, twitter.com/baylinerowners

× Technical Discussions

Bayliner 3988 Infill Berth - lower saloon - by: jhme_nz

• CBOC
  • CBOC's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
More
1 year 2 months ago #6629 by CBOC
CBOC created the topic: Bayliner 3988 Infill Berth - lower saloon - by: jhme_nz
Hi all. Just about to complete the purchase of a 3988 (really excited to be joining you guys!)

Anyway, I've found the infill cushion to turn the L-settee in the lower saloon into an additional berth (so the boat can sleep 6), but I can't find anything for it to rest on. I asked the previous owner but he just looked at me blankly, but said he put some stuff of the boat into storage 10 years ago, but he can't really remember ...

I saw people in another topic taking about a thing with legs and U shaped hooks, that might well be what I'm after. Could anyone who has one handy, please take a pic of how the berth is setup so I can try to jog his memory?

Many thanks
James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #6632 by kingstonal
kingstonal replied the topic: Bayliner 3988 Infill Berth - lower saloon - by: jhme_nz
Ha James, thanks for question. I am not familiar with the 3988. But if any member can chime in to help out James. I have a fellow from newfounfland that has a 3988, and I will email him to see if he can help you. Stay tune.

al stuckless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: kingstonal
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds