Bayliner Owners Club on Facebook and Twitter (11 Jun 2018)

Bayliner Owners Club is fast becoming the most Active Bayliner Site on the Internet !
To date our Facebook Group has over 1,036 ACTIVE Members, 1.5K Posts, 8.9K Comments and 16.014K Reactions - www.facebook.com/groups/BaylinerOwnersClub/ Lots of Information and daily posts from members just like you !
Our Twitter Feed has 19.2K Tweets and 1.2K Followers twitter.com/baylinerowners

× General Boating

So what is important to you ?

Poll: What is Important to you in a boating site ?

A forum with personal experiences
1 50%
Articles or stories
No votes 0%
Technical documents or manuals
1 50%
Videos
No votes 0%
News
No votes 0%
Total number of voters: 2 ( Go Aweigh2452, CanadaBoyd )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • David
  • David's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admiral - Administrator
More
7 months 2 days ago #7253 by David
So what is important to you ? was created by David
What is your opinion

David
1990 Sunray Infinity
Twin 5.7 Cobra's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #7314 by bobofthenorth
Replied by bobofthenorth on topic So what is important to you ?
I respect what you are trying to do here but the simple fact is that a forum is useless without active members. Your poll was missing that critical choice. I seriously doubt there are enough Canadian boat owners who follow forums let alone enough Canadian Bayliner owners of that nature to justify a Canadian forum devoted to Bayliner ownership.

R.J.(Bob) Evans
Buchanan, SK
1990 Bayliner 2755 Cierra
Previously - 1980 Defever 43 "Gray Hawk"

• David
  • David's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admiral - Administrator
More
5 months 4 weeks ago #7315 by David
Replied by David on topic So what is important to you ?
Thanks for your input bob. Yes membership is important IF ALL you do is provide a space for boaters to discuss the questions that have been asked a billion times over and over and the answers to which can easily be found anywhere.

You are also correct in that Canadians generally don't post to forums. This may be due to the fact that in general Canadians are a smart, hearty lot who can generally find answers and solutions to problems on their own.

This site is a Bayliner site, however it is open to any and ALL brands. This site provides much much more than just a FORUM to the boating community. There are articles, videos, manuals not to mention links to our social media sites.

Perhaps the issue to low membership could be resolved if members like yourself could invite their friends and post to the forum itself to make it more interesting and interactive for other members. Thanks again for your comments and please fee free to invite your friends :)

David
1990 Sunray Infinity
Twin 5.7 Cobra's

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #7323 by Bobhicks
Replied by Bobhicks on topic So what is important to you ?
I am a new Bayliner owner and would like to let you know that I am happy there is a forum here. I have already had some useful dialogue here on Canadian Internet that is not available on the US site. I will also be looking for advice on where to buy parts and get service and feel there will be a better response here as we are Canadian. I know a lot of people don't post a lot on foums and I know there will be long periods of time I won't post as well but I will continue to follow the forums and chirp in when I can help someone out. I will definately not hesitate to come here when I need some info.

Cheers

P/C Bob Hicks JN
Dock Holiday, 1992 Bayliner 3888 Double Cabin Flybridge Cruiser
Twin Hino W04TI 210 HP Diesels with Hurth HSW630A 2.0:1 Trannys
Westerbeke 8.0 BTD-614 8KW Genset
Avon 9 ft 6 in Tender with a Tohatsu M8B 8HP outboard
Currently moored at Stones Marina in Nanaimo B.C.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds