Bayliner Owners Club on Facebook and Twitter (11 Jun 2018)

Bayliner Owners Club is fast becoming the most Active Bayliner Site on the Internet !
To date our Facebook Group has over 927 ACTIVE Members, 1.3K Posts, 7.3K Comments and 13.6K Reactions - www.facebook.com/groups/BaylinerOwnersClub/ Lots of Information and daily posts from members just like you !
OurTwitter Feed has 19.2K Tweets and 1.2K Followers twitter.com/baylinerowners

bayliner 2352 limber passages

• fishdoc
  • Topic Author
  • Able Seaman
More
7 months 6 days ago #7236 by fishdoc
bayliner 2352 limber passages was created by fishdoc
i have just purchased a bayliner 2352 (cerca 1991).. Love the boat but having problem with water drainage from the forward cabin(the drain pipe under the step in forward cabin) it fills up and goes no where unless i pump it out ,does the fiberglass drain pipe go through to the engine compartment and enter there just under the fuel tank..Any help would be appreciated and are there any plans of this vessel for what is under the floor boards which seem impossible to access daryl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 5 days ago #7237 by David
Replied by David on topic bayliner 2352 limber passages
Thanks fishdoc for posting ! I would expect that it should drain to the bilge but that it may be clogged. I would try using something like an electricians fish tape to see if you can poke your way through and see where it comes out.

David
1990 Sunray Infinity
Twin 5.7 Cobra's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds